What Time is SHE??? Euhh Quelle Heure est-elle?

dimanche, janvier 18, 2009

A New Year is Here! Welcome to 2009


Finally!!! Welcome 2009, as 2008 has been soso. That was the year of new beginning for me, new friends coming along, but also some sadness and dark moments... If I should see it from a distance, personally, it has been quite alright, but of course one cannot only see life within his/her own spectrum. All together, I'm pretty releived that we are on January 2009. I did turn 45 few days ago, which makes me almost HALF of a CENTURY...How about that??!!
My friends all around me, wherever part of the world they are at the moment, work is very present, but give me satisfation, it's still motivating (a good raise and a confirmation of a near future promotion had done the trick... :) ) my health is tiptop, still have a few (ahheemm) pounds to shed, but overall, I'm satisfied.
Not too mention, a new baby came into my life...DeeJay. She'll never replace my dear Vega, but she'll take a new place in my heart. Such a cutie; A demon too mind you; But I guess that's puppies do. Oh yeah, I'm still G.A.Y, so we're talking dogs, not infants, alas...
Will post some pixies very soon, she's a doll, you'll see.

Aucun commentaire:

Going back to my Roots...Retour aux Sources

I started this blog when I moved to America, 2 years ago...Since, I returned to France and I began readjusting to a very Parisian lifestyle, which does not differ much from NYC or Miami, buzz wise.
I'm back in track and will continue this page, just giving my insights of my life in Europe after surviving Mighty Imperialistic U.S.A :))

J'avais commencé ce blog quand j'ai emménagé aux USA, il y a de cela un peu près plus d'un an... Depuis, je suis revenu en France et j'ai entrepris ma ''réinsertion" Parisienne, qui ne diffère pas tellement de l'ambiance New-yorkaise ou de celle de Miami.
Je me suis remis en piste et vais continuer ce blog, vous donnant mes impressions de ma vie en Europe, ayant survécu l'Amerique Imperialiste :))